Fulfillment Center Manager (logistics)
We are looking for Fulfillment Center Manager who is ready to join Fulfillment Team and take a part in steering decisions for end-to-end supply chain on a strategic and tactical levels based on a strong data analysis.
During your first assignment you will be involved in our FC management and start up in our European logistics network with over 11 Fulfilment Centers (FCs). The effective management and implementation will give us a significant advantage in setting up efficient supply chain/logistics network. Keeping the right focus in Fulfilment Center allows us to impact significantly on cost and process efficiency of value chain and also increase of our customer satisfaction as a main value for our company.
In this assignment you will be responsible for decision-making process, which starts with holistic process that begins with inbound shipments management and ends with deliveries meeting the satisfaction of the customer at his doorstep.
You will understand the FC as a with the on-site team at multiple outsourced FCs, the daily tasks and challenges include ensuring the highest customer service, quality, punctuality, efficiency and cost optimization enabled by collaboration with our service partners. A constantly high level of process stability and transparency on production together with a continuous improvement mind-set is key for success.
In this highly independent and intellectually challenging role you will have close collaboration with different stakeholders from logistic service provide, logistics team, category managers, purchasing and IT-functions, thus driving best practices to ensure the most optimal FC work.
- Screening the market for new technological developments and market trends and competitor initiatives
- Drive zooplus quality expectations and standards together with our external Logistics-Service-Provider
- Run monthly business reviews with the service provider
- Training new FC Managers and FC Ambassadors
- Help to drive the strategic development of the Fulfillment Team
- Collaborate with service provider and Engineering team to investigate further capacity increase projects
- End-to-end responsibility as Subject-Matter Expert for FC network related processes
- Supporting FC launches by training and organizational activities
- Drive fulfillment or cross-departmental project
- Support and lead projects related to operations linked to continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Controlling and improving material flow processes proactively and reacting in a timely manner for issue resolution
- Responsible for inventory levels of consumables, optimize usage and monitor delivery timeliness
- Promote and enforce a safety first culture in zooplus operations
- Degree in economics or engineering with logistics/ SCM specialization or comparable education
- At least 5-8 years working experience in 3rd party logistics on provider and/or customer side (e-commerce/ B2C preferred) or experience leading as site leader of a warehouse
- Analytical, process oriented and data driven Excel proficient
- Excellent in English language spoken & written; German preferable
- Profound methodological competence in the areas of process and material flow analysis respectively intralogistics
- Sound understanding of e-commerce fulfillment processes and technical requirements
- Solid people management skill
- Experience from leading multiple complex role related projects
- Ability to work simultaneously with strategical long-term initiatives and daily operation routine
- High mobility, willing to travel
What we are offering you:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Full time employment contract
- And… 4 extra days off
Zoolog services sp. z o.o is a subsidiary of zooplus AG with headquarters in Munich, Germany.