Supply Chain Data Analyst
We are looking for Supply Chain Data Analyst, who is ready to join Supply Chain Management Team and take a part in steering decisions for end-to-end supply chain on a strategic and tactical levels based on a strong data analysis.
During your first assignment you will be involved in our assortment listing (assortment allocation) process in our European logistics network with over 10 Fulfilment Centers (FCs). The effective assortment allocation will give us a significant advantage in setting up efficient supply chain/logistics network. Keeping the right SKUs in right Fulfilment Center allows us to impact significantly on cost and process efficiency of value chain.
In this assignment you will be responsible for decision-making process, which starts with initial listing of new articles, weekly updates and regular monitoring for logistics efficiency, de-listing of articles at the end of the life-cycle. Overall you will steer the assortment listing in order to improve end-to-end performance of different value chain steps: inbound (e.g. optimize number of active FCs per supplier), parcel production/fulfillment (e.g. optimization of number of storage locations) and delivery to consumer (e.g. optimization of cost & lead time balance)
In this highly analytical and intellectually challenging role you will have close collaboration with different stakeholders from logistics team, category managers, purchasing and IT-functions, thus driving best practices to ensure the most optimal assortment allocation.
- Ensuring that the steering of the assortment listing is happening in a coordinated approach, balancing the interests of the several stakeholders, taking care of the final interest of the company as main goal
- Steer the assortment listing process including initial listing of new articles and de-listing of articles at the end of the life-cycle, weekly updates, monitoring of logistics efficiency and allocation budget adjustment
- Continuously evaluate the existing allocated assortment, provide analysis of current status on a different level of details and proactively define the areas which can be improved
- Find creative, proactive solutions for all assortment listing related issues that surface
- Collaborate with other logistics teams, category managers and purchaser to support weekly & daily routine in assortment steering. Give data-driven feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Proactively support projects related to assortment topics
- University degree either in Supply Chain, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or similar
- Experience with data analyses, including experience with SQL and Python
- Experience of data imagining and ability to explain complex things, Tableau is a plus
- Ability to work simultaneously with strategical long-term initiatives and daily operation routine
- Problem-solving and result-oriented way of working
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different stakeholder
What we are offering you:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere in the center of Wroclaw
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off
Zoolog services sp. z o.o is a subsidiary of zooplus AG with headquarters in Munich, Germany.