Teamlead Innovation Projects
The Operational Excellence Team is looking for a rock star as Teamlead Innovation Projects for Europe based in the city center of Wroclaw, Poland. This is an international role with high expectations, exposure to senior management and the international organization.
The team’s mission and your task is to identify, manage, and promote projects with innovative, high impact solutions. Help us identify opportunities, scout for the best solutions, manage your stakeholder groups, and drive its implementation.
Are you looking for an innovative environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your projects? Are you data-driven, yet with a strong business acumen? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre? Then reach out to us!
Additional Teamleads tasks:
- Leading our Innovations Projects Team in the Wroclaw City Office
- Lead strategic projects jointly with your team
- Set the agenda and balance resource allocation for an array of projects within your team
- Train, develop, and motivate your employees
- Take ownership of the projects and ideas of your team and yourself and drive their implementation
- University degree with a focus on Operations, Logistics, Technology or related
- Professional experience in project or product management, consulting, change management, or related
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a decent technical understanding
- Practical knowledge of IT tools used in data management and analytics (e.g. Jira, MS Office, Power BI, SQL, Tableau)
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, experience in ecommerce as well as on working in international and/or remote teams
- Outstanding team player with the ability to communicate and work with people on different levels, expertise, and locations
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- General interest to work and travel internationally
- Solid people management skills
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere in the center of Wroclaw
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off
Zoolog services sp. z o.o is a subsidiary of zooplus AG with headquarters in Munich, Germany.